Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Mar 31, 2014

Now & Then with MME - Pop Up Flower Birthday Card

Hello my fabulous friends!

How would you like to get this for a birthday card?  
Awesome, huh!  

It is a combination of  2 cut files found on the Silhouette store (or Lori Whitlock's site for SVG)
a2 Box Card Flower Pot & a2 Box Card Baby
You can mix and match the box cards and their insides.. so much fun! 

And the adorable patterned paper?? That is My Mind's Eye- "Now & Then" collection. It is a fabulous line!  

(I picked up some fabulous MME stuff at the show last weekend!)

I wanted my flowers to match, not only in color, but also in style, so I added a bunch of Imaginisce Hot Rocks to the centers.

And the super duper cool thing? It folds up to fit in an envelop. Yeah. I thought that was pretty much brilliant!

Enjoy!


Supplies Used:
Paper: My Minds Eye "Now & Then", Bazzill
Ink: Distress Ink
Stamps: Inspired By Stamping "Butterfly Wings"
Silhouette: Lori Whitlock's "a2 Box Card Flower Pot", "a2 Box Card Baby"
Other: Imaginisce Hot Rocks

2 comments: