Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Jan 3, 2013

Bring on 2013 + Monthly Challenge Winner!




I hope everyone had a safe, fun and memorable Christmas and Holiday break! I know that I did! I took a break from my computer, cleaning, laundry and other daily tasks and enjoyed lot's of movies, activities, game nights and fun with my family! Lot's of fun but as of today some of the kiddo's are back to school (minus the sickies) and it is time to get down to business!

Our December Monthly Challenge didn't get a huge response but I am figuring that is because you are all like me, the cards get made but only in time to get them sent out (and that is ok!). Thanks to all those who participated! A free regular admission to our spring show will be going to out to each of our participants!



Thanks so much Chelsie for sending in this darling photo! Super cute card!

Super cute Birthday card, Sarah! Thanks for sharing!

Fun card Angie! I am loving this DCWV stack!

After a random drawing, Chelsie is the winner of a MME product pack! Congratulations Chelsie!!




3 comments:

  1. What sweet cards! That Happy Birthday card is just so fun and colorful. Looking forward to this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards Chelsie and Sarah! Congrats Chelsie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!!! and wonderful cards ladies way to go!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete